Crypto 101 Class
November 9 from 10am to 11:30am
Join us for a morning of learning the in’s and out’s of cryptocurrency. This will be a one-hour course catered to individuals who want to learn best practices on buying, storing and managing their cryptocurrency holdings. There will be two 15-minute networking/break sessions in the 90-minute event.
We recommend bringing your laptop (WiFi will be provided) to follow along. Questions are welcomed and encouraged throughout the session. Note-taking utensils, light snacks, and refreshments will be provided.
You will learn:
- The top cryptocurrency exchanges & their advantages
- How to secure your private keys/wallet
- How to stake your holdings for recurring payouts
- Evaluate different tokens using rankings and industry metrics
- An outlook on future upgrades to popular cryptocurrencies
About the instructor:
This course is taught by Jake Vittori, an early Bitcoin adopter and cryptocurrency expert. Jake has worked at CoinMarketBook.cc, a leading cryptocurrency metrics site. Jake also holds a Bachelors degree in Finance.
333 N. Dearborn Street
Go to event: eventbrite.com/e/73707901317