Annual Chicago Pricing Forum
July 25 from 6pm to 6pm
Executive leadership and senior management are invited to learn from best-in-class companies — representing a variety of industries — how they launched their pricing transformation initiatives, the methods and tools applied to increase revenue and profitability, and the alternative revenue models and pricing structures available to increase an organization’s overall Pricing Power.
- How to Effectively Execute a Price Increase
- Lessons Learned through a Commercial Transformation
- Monetizing Innovation: How Smart Companies Design the Product Around the Price
- Hunters and Farmers: Combining Psychological Testing and Territory Optimization to Put Your Sellers in the Right Place at the Right Time
- Winning Over the Customer (Executive Panel)
Steve Brown, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Envoy Global (Global immigration services provider)
Brian Casebolt, Senior Vice President, Great Wolf Resorts (Indoor waterpark resorts)
Santanu Debnath, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Viega Ltd (International plumbing and HVAC solutions manufacturer)
Mauro Mujica-Parodi, Chief Product Officer, Narrative Science (AI technology)
Simon-Kucher & Partners pricing and sales excellence experts Philip Daus, Vincent Duong, Adam Echter, Kristin Harris, William Humsi, Madhavan Ramanujam, and Sara Yamase.
Kimpton Gray Hotel
122 W Monroe St
Go to event: simon-kucher.com/en/annual-chicago-forum-2019