Software Test Engineer
Click Here to Apply
In 2013 Aaron Levie, CEO of the cloud company Box, tweeted, “Take the stodgiest, oldest, slowest moving industry you can find, and build amazing software for it.”
That’s just what we did . . . years before Aaron said it.
Now in its 18th year, ShowingTime has ultimately automated the scheduling and management of real estate showings across the country, and brought about a new way for agents to share local market data. We're looking for a Software Test Engineer to help us respond to growing market demand for our products. In this role you will define and execute unit test and regression test plans while working directly with product managers and software engineers to understand technical and functional system requirements, use cases, and performance considerations. You will also write, debug and maintain test scripts, test cases and utilize automation frameworks.
If you would like to learn more forward a resume to Bruce Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those positioned for success in this role typically have:
• Hands-on experience developing regression and unit test plans, managing issues/defects, and test execution of web applications.
• Experience writing, building, and maintaining automated Selenium test in C# using the Xunit Framework ( Experience in Junit or Nunit is fine as well)
• Experience with cross-browser system testing.
• Experience with SQL (preferably Oracle) is desired.
• Experience with automated tools like Selenium is desired.